Thank you for your interest in supporting York St. Peter’s Evangelistic Organization! We really hope you had a chance to take a look around and see what we do. We have some really exciting Programs coming up in 2019/2020 that are sure to invite, unite, and instruct all who have an ear to hear the Gospel, not only in Canada but in areas of the world that need God’s intervention. Your generous donation will help us with the financial obligations to carry out these objectives.
We hope our Donation Overview below will be helpful to you as you prayerfully consider your gifts to our Ministry.
From all of us at York St. Peter’s Evangelistic Organization
Please scroll down to read our DONATION OVERVIEW below.
York St. Peter’s Evangelistic Organization is a Soul Winning Non-Profit, Charitable Organization and Denomination of the Christian faith in the Province of Ontario, Incorporated since 1968.
It is important to us that Biblically correct teaching is made affordable and available to all, especially those who are called to the ministry because those will set aside as Christian Leaders.
- We provide affordable Scriptural study that is convenient and comprehensive for those who are called to the ministry.
- Those who successfully complete the course of study and examination attend an ordination ceremony and go on to Preach, Teach and Baptize.
- We represent Ordained Clergy to the Canadian government so that they may become Authorized to Solemnize Christian Marriage in Ontario
- We provide outreach services within the community to support the poor and needy.
Our goal is to assist those who have a sincere Calling to the Ministry and those Ordained Ministers hoping to grow their small Ministry with legal ministry credentials and government recognition.
- We are a government recognized, duly authorized Christian Denomination (Religious Body) in Canada since 1968.
- We are Interdenominational meaning that we welcome all who believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and was resurrected to fulfill the promise of Salvation and everlasting life which is only through Him.
- We promote and are involved in the Ministry of Holy Ghost Deliverance, Literature and programs for the Poor and Needy.
- We offer practical Christian Workshops to those who have a calling to the Ministry.
- We are governed by a Governing Official and Board of Directors with By-Laws & Constitution. We are registered with the Canadian Government and are subject to the laws and regulations of the provinces in which we are Incorporated.
- None of our staff are paid or compensated for their time put into our programs. Our Organization is funded through donations and contributions.
- We believe in promoting the people of God so that they may spread the Gospel effectively.
- All that we do is sincere and to the glory of our Lord and divine Saviour Jesus Christ!
We are committed to the highest standards of stewardship to the public and the Body of Christ. Donated gifts are received with the understanding that York St. Peter’s Evangelistic Organization uses their discretion and control over the use of all donated funds to further our Ministry. Your gift will be used towards the operation of our Programs. As a non-profit Charitable Organization all Donations and Contributions are applied directly to our Christian Programs and Administration as follows:
- The purchase, design and implementation of our online course curriculums, platforms, plugins, extensions, custom coding, technical support costs.
- Training & Membership fees are made extremely affordable for all with options to break up the cost into manageable payments. We believe an opportunity to study God’s Word should be made affordable for all.
- Learning resources for our Members such as books, video and audio are at no cost or at a discounted cost. We make every effort to assist them in their learning, spiritual growth and new Ministry even after they are ordained.
- Recurring costs such as web hosting, LMS fees, utilities, office space, stationary, postage, office rent and consumables, legal fees, online subscriptions, technical support and transportation.
- Those costs associated with Ordination, Workshops and our Annual Meetings and Members Banquet.
- Purchase and creation of outreach materials (tracts & bibles). Also our Prayer Request Ministry, literature and visitation to the Poor and Needy, shut in, sick and condemned, radio broadcasts and Evangelism.
YOUR DONATION CAN HELP!
All gifts over $20 will receive a tax deductible receipt and a sincere Thank You!