YSPEO Student – $299 Member’s Refresher – $100
- Membership is necessary for sponsorship in order to apply and retain Authorization to Solemnize Marriage in Ontario. Membership is offered at a cost of $75/mo. paid quarterly, bi-annually or annually and must be renewed on an annual basis.
- Marriage Program fee is non-refundable.
This course welcomes Ordained Clergy in Ontario that need to perform Christian Marriage for their congregation and community. *This Denomination’s Marriage Officers are permitted to only join a natural man to a natural woman in Holy Matrimony with the blessings of God included at every ceremony. All who seek government representation to perform Christian Marriage under York St. Peter’s must complete The Marriage Program successfully showing competency and understanding. There are no exceptions. Upon successful completion with all requirements met, membership and sponsorship will be offered so that you can apply for Registration to Solemnize Marriage in Ontario under the representation and authority of this Denomination. This Program is also a great refresher for those who are already Registered to perform marriage but haven’t performed a wedding in a while.
- *We only join a natural man to a natural woman in Holy Matrimony.
- We provide the gift of Christian marriage to Christian believers only. We do not perform non-Religious or inter-faith marriages.
- We do not provide Catholic, Jewish or atheist marriage practices or instruction.
- ** Only those who successfully complete this Program may be sponsored for Registration. If you receive a failing grade at the end of this Program you will have to re-enroll in the Program to try again if you wish.
- Members are accountable to this Denomination regarding all aspects of marriages performed by them.
- As Ordained Clergy we practice ministry, not business. Marriage privileges are a compliment to our ministries so conducting a Wedding Officiant business is forbidden. If this is your intention then we are the wrong Religious Body for you.